Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Florida

I work as somebodys "personal assistant" (a doctor actually) I usually work from his home. It has become major sexual harassment to the point I have gone home in tears multiple times. Can I take this to court, even though I am not on a "payroll" ?

Steven Meyer Law Offices of Steven Meyer

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. You may have a good case, but you really need to speak to an attorney who is experienced in handling cases of this type. Our office has handled similar cases and I am board certified by both The Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy as an expert in civil trial cases. We offer a free initial consultation and would be happy to speak to you about the situation.

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Florida

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms