Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

I have a car title in my name. Now my friends mom has using the car for awhile is the law on my side if i just take it, since the friend owns me money not for the car but for other things. car is payed off and everything. title is in my name

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You can't take the car merely because your friend owes you money. You would have to sue them separately for that. Since the car is titled in your name, you MIGHT be able to take it back but it depends on the understanding between you and your friend. If your friend was paying you money for the car and they don't owe money for that, then the car is your friend's, even though you may have the title. Of course, he may not be able to get it titled without you but that is getting complex. You need to talk to an attorney that handles contracts, not a traffic or criminal attorney.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida