Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

my half brother feels he is due some money from my fathers estate and was left nothing. All funds were left to me to pay his household bills (utilities, taxes, insurance). Is it more cost effective to come to an agreement in arbitration or let an attorney hash it out? He is disabled and doesnt know how to handle money much less pay any bills.

Asked on 10/07/13, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

hard to answer that without knowing what the amount is that he believes he should get and what the total assets were that were left. best to discuss it with an attorney in detail.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 1:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now