Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Hello,

Their was a probate case that lasted 3 years from 2006-2009 because the attorney I had did not want to close the case because the city took some money that my dad left and put in a bank and he wanted to get all of it. I filed a complained to the bar association and the bar said their was no misconduct. I know it's too late to do something else but for the future. Are their any organizations that helps people with greedy lawyers?

Also, the lawyer that was defending my relative for the probate case has recently

come up with 11,000 I owe concerning some documents I supposed to sign for

another estate and that he was represantative of the estate at the time of the probate case. I never knew about. It's been 5 years and he send me letters concerning this. Should I try to settle and if he doesn't want settle for a certain amount should I get a free lawyer and fight with him.

Thanks for helping me with this difficult issue.

If you know of any organizations or website,books to get more info on these

issues it be greatly appreciative.

Best

Rachel