Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

i live in the hallandale beach area, am 74 years old, only own a small condo, limited income, law suit pending. I would like to have an irrevocable trust prepared but do not know any attorney. is there one, or a few you can recommend for me to choose. I don't know what to do and need help. thank you.

Asked on 4/19/12, 11:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I can help or recommend someone to you. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/19/12, 11:16 am
Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact the Florida Bar Referral Service.

Read more
Answered on 4/19/12, 12:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88423 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Michelle ScopelliteGoldstein & Scopellite, PCTucson, AZ
Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now