Georgia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 3:02 pm

if when you buy a car and sign a contract for the amount of annual percentage rate in this case it is 2.9% and now they say I can not get that rate because of my credit score is not high enough they want me to pay three more months worth of payments from 72 to 75 months after we have had the car for two weeks the contract I signed says 2.9% for 72 payments can they change the rate after I signed the contract? that is my question thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search