Georgia  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 3:20 pm

I live in Texas and was planning on moving to Georgia when I got back to back DUIs in California. I have not been convicted yet thus my Texas license is valid. I am in the process of trying to get a Georgia drivers license. Will my DUIs in California prohibit me from getting my license in Georgia? I heard Georgia does not share DMV information and/or receive CA license information. Please let me know if this is true.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search