Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 8:46 am

If I am 17 years old and I am turning 18 December 17th of this year my question to ask is...

My mother has been threatening me this entire year that if I have an F on my report card that I will have to move out and that I will have to find another place to live and that if I dont join the military and pass school I will not be living in her house anymore what is this considered? Also, If I think moving out is what's best for me and that I will get somewhere's if I move out can I? I feel like even when I turn 18 years old that I am trapped under her roof and I cant leave although I know I'd be able to. Help me please. I mean I just am wanting to change my Guardian until I am 18 years old and I have someone who is willing and able to do so.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search