Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/04/12, 1:20 pm

If a couple been separated for 7 yrs and the mom has had physical custody of their kids even tho there is no divorce and no custody but father is court ordered to pay child support can he legally get kids for weekend not return them then leave the state of Ga and take the kids to Mississippi

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search