Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/13, 3:06 pm

Can I leave with my children, out of state, without being prosecuted or without filing for divorce.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search