Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/13, 3:06 pm

Can I leave with my children, out of state, without being prosecuted or without filing for divorce.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/17/13, 3:11 pm by Glen Ashman

Maybe, depending on details you didn't share. It usually will boomerang badly when the other parent forces you back into Georgia's courts to explain why you did it, so you should not think of doing it without legal advice.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search