Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/10, 6:34 am

Long story short: I'd like to move out of state with my child but according to his fathers friends..I cannot do such a thing. The father is on the birth certificate and has signed the paternity other things have been worked out legally. He does not pay child support and rarely comes to see his son. We are unwed and don't want to get back together. My questions are;

- What are his rights and what are mine?

- Can I move out of state with my son? Or travel out of state?

- Is my son legitimized since he signed the paternity acknowledgement?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search