Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/17/10, 12:29 pm

What does a mother of three do when the spouse leaves the state in which the temporary custody/support order was issued, (which is a breach of contract) but has no family or financial means to hire an attorney to complete the divorce process?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/22/10, 6:55 pm by Glen Ashman

Either you find money to hire counsel, call legal aid, or study enough to proceed pro se (I don't recommend the last choice but several counties have some helpful information on their websites, including Fulton, Cobb, Clayton, Dekalb, and Douglas).

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search