Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 3:42 am

Im September child support took my non-custodial parent's taxes and have been holding them ever since. Upon calling to question the reason the money was being held i was told that no information could be released to me about it. I then took to the Georgia child support frequently asked questions portion of the site and read the involuntary payment section which states that if the non-custodial parent filed singe and didn't want to dispute the payment that it could take up to 30 days. The money was intercepted in September, it is now November and im still being told that no info can be released on it. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search