Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 5:03 pm

I'm a single mother of one. I currently have the father on child support. I'm trying to join the airforce but when your a single mother you have to give temporary custody to someone willing to watch her until my tasks are complete. I don't want to give temporary custody to anyone. So if I offer my childs birth father a deal to take him off child support if he agrees to watch her during my studies what do I need to do to make sure he abides & follows the agreement. Is this possible? Can I sign any type of contract.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search