Georgia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/13, 12:22 am

I have an ex-girlfriend who owes me a lot of money. Over the course of our relationship, i had given her alot of cash that i had withdrawn from ATM's. There was also some time's where i would transfer money directly into her Well's Fargo Account. The problem is we never drew up any official contracts because really i just took her word that she would pay me back. I don't have any witnesses that could testify that i gave her money, and she is denying all of it now. I would like to take her to small claims court to try get back what she owes to me. With just bank records to go off of showing the ATM Withdrawls and Wire Transfers to her Bank Account, would i still be able to re-acquire this money from her? Or should i just take it at a total loss?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search