Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/04, 2:35 am


I expect to have a judgment against me from an auto accident.

I'm retired.

What assests can the plantiff go against to collect the judgement.

Can he go against a retirement fund.

Can he go against my social security.

Can he go against the home I buying and have some equity in.

Again what assests of mine can they attach.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search