Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

I had a slip and fall in a local grocery months ago. The claim office close my file because they claim I did not response to them in a timely matter. I have a lawyer which I hired a couple of days after the accident. I have had surgery and everything. I did not receive the letter in time because I move. Will the claim office have to reopen my file. I have been working my lawyer on the case for 6 months. I would think they would have contacted the claim office themselves.

Asked on 2/22/13, 12:11 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You hired a lawyer for a reason - to handle your case and answer your questions. Call your lawyer to ask about the case.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/13, 12:13 pm
Sam Levine Law Office of Sam Levine LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 2/23/13, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now