Legal Question in Product Liability in Georgia

I have turned my house into a childrens group home. It is an LLC in the state of Georgia. Of course there is a mortgage on the house in my name. I will be charging the group home rent to cover mortgage and expenses. Is there a conflict for the group home to pay me the rent directly , should they pay the mortgage company or should I use a property mangagment co to process rent?

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

This not a products liability question, so business lawyers may not see it. Any new business owner should start with these three items - a good business lawyer, accountant and insurance agent. Real live people, not just websites like this. In general, if the company's liability is to you, they will pay you. You then pay your debt. That is just the start.

More Products Liability questions and answers in Georgia

Products Liability Legal Forms