Legal Question in Product Liability in Georgia

I have turned my house into a childrens group home. It is an LLC in the state of Georgia. Of course there is a mortgage on the house in my name. I will be charging the group home rent to cover mortgage and expenses. Is there a conflict for the group home to pay me the rent directly , should they pay the mortgage company or should I use a property mangagment co to process rent?

Asked on 10/02/13, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This not a products liability question, so business lawyers may not see it. Any new business owner should start with these three items - a good business lawyer, accountant and insurance agent. Real live people, not just websites like this. In general, if the company's liability is to you, they will pay you. You then pay your debt. That is just the start.

Read more
Answered on 10/02/13, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Products Liability Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now