Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Georgia

I had an affair with my married boss. he left their home but never divorced. there is only the 2 of us in this small office, and now he is trying to spend time with his wife and kids and end our relationship.can I sue for harassment? I was told by my friends to find another job and let him move on, and since ive posted so many pics online showing us tgether it proves I wanted to be there. do I have any recourse?

Paula McGill Attorney at Law

From the facts you provided, it appears he did not force you to have an affair. In fact, it appears it was quite voluntary. In any event, go to EEOC.gov to determine if you are a covered employee and if harassment actually occurred. If it did, you will have to file a charge with the EEOC before you can pursue a lawsuit.

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Georgia

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms