Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Georgia

I had an affair with my married boss. he left their home but never divorced. there is only the 2 of us in this small office, and now he is trying to spend time with his wife and kids and end our relationship.can I sue for harassment? I was told by my friends to find another job and let him move on, and since ive posted so many pics online showing us tgether it proves I wanted to be there. do I have any recourse?

Asked on 7/16/13, 12:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

From the facts you provided, it appears he did not force you to have an affair. In fact, it appears it was quite voluntary. In any event, go to to determine if you are a covered employee and if harassment actually occurred. If it did, you will have to file a charge with the EEOC before you can pursue a lawsuit.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 4:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now