Georgia  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/12/12, 9:44 am

I was my husband beneficary for 30,000 The bank said I cant sign it over to my daughter that it would have to deposit it in an account in my name and wait for the check to clear be for I could tranfer the money to her The past five years have been finacally hard on my husband and me I have not filed taxes in the past 5 years I was plannning on getting a lawyer to help me do one of those irs settlements for less unsure what I owe but I know its a would eat up the check how can I protect this money

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search