Legal Question in Workers Comp in Georgia

i asked a simple question and have yet to receive an answer. I am spreading the news that Lawguru is full of crap. You do not answer questions for free and when you do you usually suggest to call a lawyer.LOL what a joke. Exactly how stupid do you think the world is? Never mind-I can answer that- pretty stupid. I got my question and several others answered for free from a local office. They spent over 20 minutes with me for nothing. You guys are full of it and will never get a dime from me or anyone I ever give advice to in regards to getting legal questions answered. You wanted 40 bucks to answer one question---ridiculous. You are crooks.

Lisa Schrage Law Offices of Lisa S. Schrage, P.C.

Often it is very difficult to answer questions about workers' compensation cases without directly speaking to the individual seeking advice. Each case is very fact specific; therefore, the need to talk to the injured worker himself or herself and get the relevant facts.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Georgia

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms