Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/12, 7:13 pm

i have a four year old daughter he father is a registered child sex offender is there anyway i can stop his vistion

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search