Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/26/09, 12:42 am

Childs Naming Rights?

Can my exgirlfriend change my sons name to her new husbands name without my permission, even though she has custody?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search