Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/13, 1:55 pm

How do I find out my ex-husbands salary to figure out child support without having to file a court order? He won't tell me straight out.

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/23/13, 2:22 pm by Jonathan Shimberg

You can't. Even if your judgment requires him to give you a copy of his return and he is refusing, unless he is a public official whose salary is posted on th web, your only option is to go to court.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C. 9003 Lincolnwood Drive Evanston, IL 60203

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search