Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

If i live in a residential area where my neighbor metal scrapes after 9 pm until the wee hours of the morning which causes my cable tv not to work properly and i am seeming to have health issues with my hands and skin irritations can i go to my city council and make them stop?

Asked on 3/24/12, 1:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Whitcomb
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If your neighbor is violating a local ordinance, the city council or police department may be able to help you.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/12, 11:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now