Illinois  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/21/13, 11:47 am

My Uncle passed away a couple of months ago and left a distant relative as his 'executor'. I did receive a copy of an old will, but recently learned that there is a Living Trust, dated 2010, that has named the same person as Trustee. This person has failed to inform the beneficiaries of this trust, and refused to communicate with us. She also put the house up for sale and has sold all of my Uncle's possessions. Is this a crime? What recourse do I and the other beneficiaries have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search