India  |  Medical Leave

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/21/12, 10:26 pm

My wife put DVC against me and 498A also running. In DVC court orderd to pay 750/- per

moth the same i am paying. Now she again put case for maintenance of herself and for son 6 yrs old. she put lock to my parents house and went to her mothers house. (when we got married we use to live in that house). She is not hvg any proof of my business/job to produce in court. Even though i am giving her Rs.750/-. How can she ask again maintenance to her and son. Now the house also in her hand. Is required to pay maintenance in adition to DVC amount?

pl. advise me.

1 Answer

Answered on: 12/22/12, 6:03 am by Lovkesh Gupta

she can claim maintenance for herself and for t minor as well. for more detail u can contact with m.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

KAN MAN Law Firm Punjab & Haryana High Court & Supreme Court. Mobile: +919463557231 Jalandhar,

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search