Indiana  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/19/13, 10:25 am

do i have any rights when a utility company damages my property? Water company dug up part of driveway to repair a water line break on their side of things. they will repair the damage to my drive that was specifically caused by digging but not the damage caused by the actual water. I am not certain what to do or if I can do anything.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search