Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

my sister purchased a car that had a loan agreement with a buy here pay here car dealership my sister and I went to the dealer and expressed that I would take over the car payment because she purchased a new car so I've been paying for the car for almost a year my sister got mad and took the vehicle that I have been paying on so the money that I've used to pay the car payment so she would not have a repossession on her record I could have used as a downpayment on a vehicle of my own can I sue her for the money that I put into the vehicle and for the registration that I paid for

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Oral agreements are enforceable but it's your word against hers. If the matter comes within the monetary limit of small claims court, I would suggest that you try that.

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms