Indiana  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 3:04 pm

Wanting to file a civil suit against my adopted parents who severely abused me for 17yrs, CPS & the adoption agency for placing me in that home. SOL had expired when I was made aware of my options. I will be able to fill a courtroom with witnesses that have 1st hand knowledge of the abuse, not heresy. From school teachers to church members. Even some of the 300 people who witnessed me being thrown across the top of a car after a h.s. football game. Noone intervened at the time because they were afraid of the repercussions from them. They were & still are financially well off. It was also well known that they abused a numerous amount of foster children that were in their care. With the right attorney I know for a fact that I can win. Wldn't be trying if I wasn't 100% sure. Noone has ever stood up to them. They're still abusing kids & they need to be exposed. Too many innocent kids have been victimized by them & somehow, someway, they have to be stopped. These many innocent victims deserve to be heard & please help me, help them, please be our voice.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search