Indiana  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 12:09 pm

I live in Indiana and work as an RN. Last year I hurt my back trying to keep a patient from falling off the bed. I was in the ER a few days after the incident but never wrote an incident report at work. I am having more trouble with my back and have found out that I have a slipped disc. I am taking short term disability now, if it turns into a permanent disability do I have any grounds to sue since I didnt do an incident report at work?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search