Iowa  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/13, 12:46 pm

My sisters employer is refusing to give her pay for the two months that she worked. Their also trying to say they are only paying her for certain things. They wont give us a copy of the contract. Can they do this and if now what can i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search