Iowa  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/28/13, 4:44 pm

My son-in-law'semployer told other employees he failed a drug test before he even told him. It was a random test for his CDL and he had just had a heart attack and is on alot of medication and is still not able to return to work. He swears he has not used any drugs. Is there anything he can do about his employer discosing confidential information? How would he go about contesting the test? He lives in Iowa.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search