Iowa  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 11:16 am

I purchased a house back in 2008, I was married a month ago now in 2013 and am selling my house to move down to live with my wife in our apartment. The title is still only in my name, does my wife have to sign any of the agreements for me to legally sell my home?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search