Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

can i ask for a get the name of the person that called srs on me?

Asked on 12/21/11, 3:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cary Smalley The Smalley Law Firm, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can ask, but you likely won't get it. The hotline makes every effort to provide anonymity to protect the reporters from retaliation and to encourage reporting.

Read more
Answered on 12/21/11, 3:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now