Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/13, 9:30 am

My ex wife has not followed up on her requirement of removing me off of a credit card she was responsible for in the divorce. Now she has stopped payment to the cc company and they are threating me with garnishment. What can I do about this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search