Louisiana  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/31/12, 3:07 pm

A person has made false statements about me to my employer that are damaging to my reputation. Do I have legal options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search