Louisiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 12:14 am

My dad passed away four years ago and I am his only child. His widow not my mother told me that The copies of the death certificate and will are her and I can only see or have them when she dies. Is there a way to get these without going through her. I think she is doing something with the house my dad left me and want to know where I stand.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search