Louisiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 10:19 am

I am leaving the country next year and will not be returning. I have five acres of land and a small doublewide mobile home. My husband died in 2003 leaving a hand written will, but I need to do a succession because he has two children by a previous marriage, and I do too. How do I do a succession in this situation? Thankyou

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search