Maryland  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 5:14 am

If a person who lives in Maryland pays a $3000.00 bail for someone in Texas and the person needs to sue the person for the money, what state should the claim be filed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search