Maryland  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/10/13, 1:29 pm

I have a wage garnishment that comes out of my pay every week. Maryland law states that the creditor must provide the debtor and garnishee with a payment statement (DC/CV66. For 8 months the creditor has failed to provide this statement. Is this grounds to have the garnishment dropped?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search