Maryland  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/31/13, 6:09 am

My son was charged with DUI in a beach resort 2 hours away from our home. Should I retain a lawyer in our home town of Annapolis MD or in the Ocean City MD area? In addition, he will have MVA driving issues to deal with. He was drinking and driving and submitted to a BAC test of .18!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search