Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 7:02 am

In Maryland if a person has a cash bond after FTA in child support court hearing and turns themselves in , how long do they spend in jail ? Is it until a court hearing or until the full amount is paid?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search