Maryland  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/13, 4:07 am

How do we change title o our home to tenancy by the entirety? Can my husband and I do this ourselves? We now own home 50/50 with survivorship rights. Thanks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search