Maryland  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/16/13, 8:55 pm

I received a 1099-C from my credit card company for charge offs for ta x year 2012. The cards were actually charged off in 2008-2009. Can I file the additional income on my 2008-2009 taxes since that's when the charge offs occured and I haven't filed those years yet,

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search