Maryland  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/16/08, 8:56 am


Do I need to file a tax return for my father who passed away in May '07. I am getting tax papers for social security and bank accts. as well as the life insurance and other things. Overwhelming!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search