Massachusetts  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/13, 10:37 am

I have to pay a lawyer $100/month on behalf of Trinity EMS so it doesn't go to small claims court. The only income I have is SSI. Is it true that a lawyer can force you to pay when your only income is SSI?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

138 Answers given in the last few hours.

8629 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search